Terms and Conditions
Prosperity I.Q. Financial Solutions Terms and Conditions
Last updated on 9/24/2020. This terms and conditions is effective immediately.
Prior to starting credit education and document processing services, you will sign a client agreement along with the following:
- Credit Service Agreement
- Authorization for Credit Repair Action
- Consumer Credit File Rights (CROA Disclosure)
- Right Of Cancellation Notice
The services we perform may include
- Document preparation and credit education. We will evaluate your current credit reports as listed with applicable credit reporting agencies and work with you to identify inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information. You will choose which items you would like to dispute. We will advise you on steps to be taken to dispute any inaccurate, erroneous, false or obsolete information contained on your credit reports.
- We will prepare all necessary correspondence in dispute of inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information in your credit reports.
- You will forward to us your correspondence received from the credit reporting agencies and we will assist you in further correspondence with those agencies.
- Consulting, coaching, and monitoring services are conducted by personal meetings, webinars, video conferencing, telephone, email, or by any other form of communication during normal business hours.
In return, for the services above, you agree to pay fees as outlined in your client agreement. You have the right to cancel your contract for any reason within 3 business days from the date you signed it. Just send written notice as outlined in your client agreement.
It is understood that we offer credit information. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information and to clearly explain your options. However, we do not provide legal advice (i.e.; the application of the law to your individual circumstances). For legal advice, please consult an attorney.
Terms and Conditions
Services are provided on a month-to- month basis and clients may cancel their service at any time at least (7) seven days in advance of any upcoming recurring payment. When cancelled according to these terms, the upcoming recurring payment will constitute the final payment due for services rendered. All services are billed in arrears.
Commitment to Your Privacy
This site is owned and operated by Prosperity I.Q. Financial Solutions. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Prosperity I.Q. Financial Solutions, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Sharing of Information:
Prosperity I.Q. Financial Solutions does not under any circumstances share, sell, rent, or in any other way provide your information to anyone for any use whatsoever.
Prosperity I.Q. Financial Solutions operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and encryption protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
Information Prosperity I.Q. Financial Solutions Gathers and Tracks:
Prosperity I.Q. Financial Solutions gathers two types of information about users:
• Information that users provide manually on our web site. This information is gathered on our Enrollment (Sign Up) Form and includes name, address, email address. This information is not shared or used for any marketing purposes whatsoever.
• Information Prosperity I.Q. Financial Solutions gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and to help us better understand the demographics of our audience.
Prosperity I.Q. Financial Solutions tracks user traffic patterns. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Prosperity I.Q. Financial Solutions does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser). Prosperity I.Q. Financial Solutions sometimes tracks the search terms that users enter in public search engines, which generate a “click through”, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine the effectiveness of individual search terms.
Public Safety and Legal Process:
We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.